Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I don't crib any more!

One of the reasons (in fact, the only reason) for me to create this blog page is that I wanted a forum where I can crib, crib and crib.

As you see, I am coming back to this blog after few months after seeing someone else's blog by chance. All the while, I did not feel like coming here and crib. This raises a couple of questions (to myself).

1. Have I found another medium as a vent for my complaints?
2. Have I stopped cribbing at all?

Honest answer to both the questions are 'no' . Then it must be that I have stopped cribbing, which I feel is not good for a human being. It's not that the whole world has become a nice place and I find everything and everyone perfect. If that was the case, I have a valid reason not to crib. But that's not the case here.

When you stop cribbing, that may mean that you have lost interest in the world. To me, the amount of "cribbing" you do is directly proportionate to your attention to the happenings around you. You just can't stop looking at the world. You just can not take things the way they are. You have to crib when there is a chance.

Now that I have reopened my blog, you are welcome to add your cribbing here :)

No comments: