Thursday, June 08, 2006

Have you ever thought that someone you barely know can bring so much happiness in to your life? Well, I just discovered that.

There is this girl who sits next to me in office. I only know her for the past two weeks and all we say to each other is "Hello", "Good night" and occasional "wow, nice weather, isn't it?". Actually, I am not quite sure if should call her a girl. She must be in her late thirties and probably holds some specialization degree in talking.

"Hi, this is So and So. Hahahah"
Other End: ..............
"Oh, you were? hahahha"
Other End: ..............
"Yeah, I know! hahaha"
Other End: ..............
And then comes a long sentence, "I was just wondering, if it is not too much of a problem to you, when time permits..."

Imagine this at the loudest possible girl voice. Often she makes me believe that everyone she talks to, has an excellent sense of humour. At the same time she makes me curious about the other end's reaction for the silly and almost unbearable giggles. But not to deny, she makes me feel like screaming at the top of my voice. "Cut that crap, will you?"

Ok, now are you asking me how I derive happiness out of this situation? Let's say you have a neighbor like this and she disappears for a week on vacation, how will that be?

Please don't remind me that she will be back soon. That makes me shudder!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... yaaru pa?