Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finally...

After resisting the temptation for a long time, I give in. I have always been an old-fashioned guy in this regard. Are you saying, "In all aspects". Well, I am not going to stop you from making "Wrong assumptions" :-D

Ok.. Here is the news. I finally bought myself a digital Camera. It's a digital SLR with 6.1 mega pixels from Minolta (Maxxum5D) I must say I am in love with this camera already. Its anti-shake feature is a marvel. Now I can try out everything I want to without having wait untill the roll is finished. Yehhh...

However, I am sad that I may not be using my other camera (Minolta Maxxum5) as often any more. I am delighted and yet sad.

Here are couple of pictures from my new friend.



Hehe... Yeah, it's me on the mirror.



All perfect. Oh, wait. Where is wine? And where is the girl?

2 comments:

Kavi---tha said...

First one is for "Thristi" and second one is really good one! Jay

Kamban said...

Kavitha, How did you know that the wine glass was the first photo I took? :-p