Sunday, May 21, 2006

Upside down

Nothing is going normal since yesterday. Well, it's actually day before yesterday.
Its Sunday morning 1:30 AM and Friday night should technically be called day before yesterday, right?

On Friday night, I was over-enthusiastic about finishing off some work and stayed up through the night. When I decided to close the day (!) it was 7 in the morning. Though I didn't like the idea, fell asleep. Despite a disturbing phone call from a friend of mine in the noon, I managed to sleep till 6.30 PM.

Right after finishing my morning chores, I had dinner. A good dinner. Rice, Vatha kuzhambu and curd rice with tomato pickle. (Note: Only the second time that I had Indian food in the past 10 days)
And since then all I have been doing is just eating.

Here is the list:
. As mentioned, two course rice meal.
. A glass of Orange juice
. Couple of slices of Mangoes.
. Handful of red pistachios.
. Grilled Ribs
. 3 Tortillas with tomato pickle (You can say, Mexican version of Chapatis)
. Orange juice again.
. Two donuts, one plain and one choco.

I guess that should be enough for a day, right? May be few grapes won't hurt so much? But whatever, I am going to make an effort to sleep now.

No comments: